Loaded with New Features Including Exclusive Maps, the Console Version of the PC Sensation to Launch in July 2015
Twain Harte, CA – June 25, 2015 – Exato Game Studios and indie games partner GameMill Entertainment announced today that Guncraft will be available for digital download on the Xbox 360 in July 2015. The digital version of the indie PC hit published by GameMill Entertainment on Xbox Live, the world’s premier gaming community from Microsoft will include a split-screen mode for intense local hot-seat multiplayer, an all-new levelling system, high-resolution models, and exclusive maps.
Download the all new Xbox Live Guncraft screenshots and video HERE
Check out the new Guncraft video on YouTube HERE
“The response we have received for Guncraft from the PC community has been nothing short of fantastic, so we’re thrilled to reach even more players by bringing the game to the Xbox 360 platform,” said John Getty, Lead Developer of Guncraft and founder of Exato Game Studios. “Guncraft is the perfect blend of sandbox gameplay, crafting, and intense FPS action.”
Marrying the addictive nature of block building sandbox games with the speed and competition of modern first-person shooters, Guncraft takes voxel-based gaming to a whole new level. Play through dozens of maps, then create your own level with secret tunnels and hiding holes to find the best look out for ambushing your friends. Players can create arenas based on anything imaginable, and once complete, utterly destroy them with bullets, bombs, grenades, tanks, helicopters and even laser swords. In the heat of battle, soldiers can create custom blockades and fortresses instantaneously.
Guncraft: Blocked and Loaded Xbox Live Key Features:
- Exclusive Xbox Live maps
- Includes all PC add-on content, Two-player split-screen local multiplayer
- Player-controlled vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class load-outs, clan system, and ranks
- Create custom levels, weapons and characters limited only by your imagination!
- Outlandish game modes for up to 16 players, including:
- Lava Survival Mode – where magma slowly rises as players build upward to avoid the instant orange death. It’s a new variation of “Last Man Standing”
- Onslaught Mode – Where four players band together to fight off endless waves of deadly robot spiders, soldiers, drones, and aircraft
- Spleef Mode – Where players drill and destroy blocks on the platform near or under their opponents in order to cause them to fall to their deaths while fervently moving to avoid suffering the same fate.
- Exclusive levelling system where you earn new rewards with every other level, all the way up to level 550 (50 levels per ReCraft rank – one base, 10 ReCrafted ranks)
- New high-resolution models with an unlockable aesthetics system containing 300 pieces of unique gear to customize characters. Each are individually customizable, giving gamers over 4 billion different combinations
- New tutorial system for learning the basics of Guncraft and each game mode
Guncraft players have all of the standard multiplayer shooter modes such as Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, plus tons of custom load-outs, perks, plenty of weapons, vehicles and more. Even better, the core crafting mechanics of Guncraft are available throughout every aspect of the game, enabling players to build maps, characters, and weapons on the fly and then decimate it all to take down enemies.
# # #
About Exato Game Studios
Exato Game Studios was founded on the premise of creating indie games of the highest caliber. Its first title, Guncraft, aims high in its grand goals of pushing the envelope, by offering one of the most diverse, user-driven, and customizable first-person shooters to ever be created.
About GameMill Entertainment
GameMill Entertainment, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota is a third-party publisher of casual games for the mass market consumer. Development platforms include mobile content, PC, Nintendo handhelds and consoles including Nintendo DS™, Nintendo 3DS™ and Wii™, Microsoft consoles including Xbox 360 and Xbox One, Xbox Live, Microsoft Games On Demand and Kinect for Xbox 360 and Sony PlayStation®3 and PlaySation® 4, Sony PlayStation® Network. With development across the globe, GameMill is a source of entertaining and fun games for all ages. For more information please visit www.game-mill.com
(209) 586-1495 ext. 110
(209) 586-1495 ext. 107