We value you as a visitor to our website. Please let us know if we can make the visit more informative. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (game-mill.com, gamemillent.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. Choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
POLICY FOR MINORS
Our web sites are not explicitly directed to children under the age of 13, but we understand that some of our products are suited for younger audiences. Our site does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from kids under 13. Children should always ask parents for permission before providing any personal information online. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information or use public discussion areas, forums or chats. No information should be submitted to or posted on this site by any child (a guest under 13 years of age) without the consent of a parent or guardian. Unless otherwise disclosed during collection, we do not knowingly provide any personally identifying information about children, regardless of its source, to third parties, nor is this information knowingly used by our site for any marketing or promotional purposes.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Access to and Control Over Information is important.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.